Digital Marketing Course/ Digital Marketing Training in Chennai
6-Weeks Complete Digital Marketing Course. Updated 2017 Syllabus. Classroom Sessions. Monday to Saturday, 2 Hours Per Day. Course Fees: Rs. 12,500/- only. Convenient Timings. 1-1 Training sessions, 3 Students Per Batch.
Digital Marketing Training via Virtual Classroom
6-Weeks Digital Marketing Course. Online Live Sessions Thru Skype. Monday to Saturday, 2 Hours Per Day. Course Fees: Rs. 12,500/- only. Convenient Timings. The session will be recorded and will be available through our private YouTube channel.
Fast-track Digital Marketing Course
4-Weeks Fast-track Digital Marketing Course. Classroom / Online Sessions. Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours Per Day. Course Fees: Rs. 15,000/- only. Convenient Timings. 1-1 Training sessions.
ONLINE MARKETING TRAINING
Empower yourself and gain a deep knowledge on digital marketing and advertising with our online marketing training courses. Are you looking for a complete and affordable course on digital marketing services? Do you want to improve your online marketing and advertising skills? Or maybe you are a business looking forward to move your digital marketing activity in-house or to empower your team?
Online marketing knowledge has become vital to almost every job role at any industry. Leave behind your competition, enhance your team members’ skills and stay up to date with the industry best practices and latest developments in the industry.
You’ve heard of the digital skills gap, right? There’s 150,000 digital jobs predicted by 2020 and not enough digital marketing professionals to fill them. This provides those undergoing a digital marketing course with a unique competitive advantage – you’re gearing yourself up for a career where demand exceeds supply. Always a good move. Join us for the best digital marketing course in Chennai.
Why Take our digital marketing Training?
Our top-rated training delivers results.
This course and certification program also aim to provide a theoretical as well as practical knowledge to those who just started or plan to start their career in the fields of Digital Marketing, eCommerce and eBusiness Management. The core of our integrated digital marketing course is how companies and businesses can brand themselves in the digital platform. Learning how to use the various online tools available to anyone and everyone is the best way for people to begin setting themselves apart from the competition. The bulk of these lessons will focus on the fundamentals of digital media, which include understanding the elements of strategic approach, planning development, and analyzing delivery reports.
Students will be provided guidance to appear for various certifications thus enhancing their core profile and job prospects. Our Digital Marketing Training in Chennai, is tailored for beginners who want to learn how to stand out digitally, whether it is for their own business or a personal brand. At the end of the course, students and professionals will be awarded with a digital marketing specialist certificate.
Whatever stage you’re at in your career, our Digital Marketing Course will give you the edge in marketing yourself to employers, whether looking for increased responsibility, a raise, a promotion or a brand new start.
This course has been developed by experienced digital marketing expert within the Indian digital industry and features up-to-minute content covering all aspects of the digital marketing spectrum.
Learn from Certified Expert who will enrich your mind with invaluable insight and guidance. Thus, ensuring you get the best and most up-to-date grounding in the world of digital marketing.
Our digital marketing training courses are specifically designed for your needs. Whether you are a business owner that wants to upskill your team, a marketer that wants to improve your online capabilities, or a student looking for improving your digital formation, we have the right digital marketing course for you. Our online marketing courses are designed for and aimed at any person responsible for planning, running and managing digital marketing campaigns.
Modules of our digital marketing courses
We cover a wide range of topics on our online marketing courses:
1. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Become an expert on climbing up on the search engine rankings. Discover on-page and off-page SEO strategies and techniques. Learn how to optimise your site, implement an outstanding content strategy and develop a link building strategy to increase popularity.
2. Pay Per Click (PPC/SEM). Learn how to successfully manage outstanding PPC campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords. Attract relevant traffic, reach your target audience and convert your visitors into customers.
3. Social Media Marketing. Become an expert engaging with your audience and take control over your online brand reputation. Learn how to interact, connect and engage with your potential customers in a meaningful way.
4. Mobile Marketing. It’s never been so easy to go mobile. Neither so necessary. Learn how to maximise your mobile visibility and reach prospective clients on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
5. Link Building. Popularity of your site is one of the most important factors that Google will consider when ranking your site. Building links to your site from third party websites will increase your online popularity. Learn how to succesfully build quality links while complying Google’s requirements and quality standards.
6. Video Marketing. Videos are a great opportunity to reach an enormous audience. Learn how to engage your viewers with your videos and turn them into customers.
7. Display Advertising. We spend 95% of our online time reading and engaging with content on websites. Display advertising lets you reach potential customers by placing ads on third party sites across the Internet. Become an expert on display marketing and reach 89% of total online users.
8. Remarketing. On average, 98% of your visitors will leave your site without purchasing. Remarketing allows you to retarget potential customers who have previously visited your site as they browse the web. Learn how to successfully retarget these lost prospectives and improve your conversion rate.
9. International Advertising. Make a successful approach when it comes to global advertising. Learn how to maximise the exposure of your products to potential clients in new markets abroad, and reach prospective customers on other countries or even worldwide.
10. Local Advertising. In the right place, at the right moment. Local online marketing will help you reach your potential clients when they are near your business, ready to buy. Become an expert on local advertising and reach customers in your immediate area.
11. Facebook Advertising. Target only the right people. Filter your audience by location, interests, age, profession,… Facebook’s thorough targeting gives a huge control over costs and allows to maximise your ROI. Learn how to successfully manage Facebook advertising campaigns.
12. Web Analytics. Listen to your customers. They are telling you what they want every time they visit your site. Benefit from these useful insights to understand your audience’s behaviour. Explore the infinite possibilities and insights that Google Analytics offers and learn how to interpret the data in order to make smarter business decisions.