No.1 Digital Marketing Course in ChennaiLearn from the expert!
Throughout the Digital Marketing Course, students will work on an Live ECommerce Website Project to apply each lesson’s key learnings, thereby giving you the opportunity to build out a comprehensive Digital Marketing Campaign to showcase your newfound skills.
Our Digital Marketing Courses are hands-on/ complete practical oriented and focuses on active learning, whether it be through case study or project work. By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of the core fundamentals of building Digital Marketing – from performing a SWOT analysis to building a social media content calendar to learning how to make SEO Analysis’ and Recommendations. Students will be provided guidance to appear for various certifications to enhance their core profile and job prospects.
Our Digital Marketing Training, is tailored for beginners who want to learn how to stand out digitally, whether it is for their own business or a personal brand. At the end of the course, students and professionals will be awarded with a digital marketing specialist certificate.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
Before you can begin promoting any business, there are some fundamental principles that you need to understand. We will demonstrate the power of applying digital marketing concepts across the marketing function in any business. You will learn how to harness the power of internet marketing as a core driver of the marketing strategy for any company.
You will also learn about website conversion rate and usability. You’ll learn how to architect a “conversion funnel” that gives businesses exactly what they want: MORE customers, that are MORE valuable, all while spending LESS to acquire them and much more.
We will equip you with the core understanding, technical know-how and insight to build and implement an Search Engine Strategy that dramatically improves any website position and ranking with the most popular search engines. You will also get to understand the various SEO Tools available.
We will give you essential skills to plan, run and manage an effective online advertising campaign using Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube Ads, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. You will learn how to effectively target and retarget ready to buy customers to achieve demonstrable ROI.
You will understand how to engage with customers across a wide range of social media platforms. We will also give you the techniques and tools to harness the opportunities provided by best practice social media marketing. You will also learn how to implement the full range of advertising and social features in order to build and sustain relationships with customers.
You’ll learn how to architect the perfect promotional calendar, and how to use automated email marketing to literally “sell while you sleep.” By the time you finish this module, you’ll be able to effectively monetize any email list, while simultaneously increasing engagement with your subscribers.
You will learn how to grow any company’s customer base, sales and revenue through blogging, and content marketing. Also, how to use blogging and content marketing to improve your search result ranking and drive more traffic. You’ll also learn how to generate leads while building your brand’s value.
We will guide you through analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor characteristics and behaviour. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how to use them to improve your digital activities.
You will get to learn how to build a WordPress website. 100% hands-on practical training that teaches you all the basics of web building, buying a domain & hosting, running and marketing your websites using WordPress. You will build your own stunning customized website that will enhance its search engine ranking.
We will provide you with a solid understanding of the rapid evolution of the video and mobile marketing landscape. Focusing on cutting-edge case studies, you will gain knowledge of the strategies and technologies of best practice video and mobile marketing.
We will teach you the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities, including display advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing and social media.
- Explain the importance of digital campaign tools, planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing.
- Explain the role of the essential elements of digital campaigns and describe the links between each technique.
- Explain how each tool of the digital communications mix can be coordinated effectively.
- Evaluate a current digital communications campaign.
- Recommend improvements to a specified digital communications campaign.
- Explain how the digital communications mix can be measured and monitored effectively.
- Appraise different planning approaches and marketing environmental factors that influence online marketing activity.
- Review the similarities and differences between online and traditional marketing concepts and applications.
- Discuss key stages in online development using relevant business models.
- Analyse the ways in which the Internet has changed the marketing mix elements and how organisations employ them creatively in the digital environment.
- Review the importance of target marketing and the emerging buyer behaviour characteristics of the online consumer and how organisations can respond to meet changing behaviour and expectations.
- Apply relevant tools and concepts from this unit to design, measure and monitor an annual online marketing plan.
- Explain the role of the marketing plan and communications plan within the context of the organisation’s strategy and culture.
- Outline the principles of marketing research, how data can be obtained through both primary and secondary methods and the strengths and weaknesses of qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Describe the marketing planning process and the links between each stage of the process.
- Explain the role of marketing communications and how the tools of the communications mix can be coordinated effectively.
- Develop marketing communication plans and brand support activities based on an understanding of the salient characteristics of the target audience.
Become an in-demand professional with a specialization in digital marketing
You’ve heard of the digital skills gap, right? There’s 150,000 digital jobs predicted by 2020 and not enough digital professionals to fill them. This provides those undergoing a digital marketing course with a unique competitive advantage – you’re gearing yourself up for a career where demand exceeds supply. Always a good move. Join SKARtec for the best digital marketing course in Chennai.
During the recession recent graduates were plunged into a world of uncertainty, job scarcity and all around terribleness. Wouldn’t it be nice to gain a fresh set of skills that could future-proof your career, increase your job security and even enhance your career progression?
The most important thing for you is that you need to take back control of your career and reestablish the confidence you lost during the recession. Remember this: companies still want your valuable skills – you might just need to turn them digital.