Infographic submission sites are very important in term of SEO perspective. It is an essential part of off page SEO. Many professionals submit Infographic to enhance the traffic and their business.
A misguided judgment of infographics is that they don’t have SEO esteem. While without a doubt a web crawler can’t infer the substance of your infographic, your group of onlookers can. Infographics can profit an SEO crusade on the off chance that it is shared. A noteworthy part of SEO is building the number of inbound connections that immediate customers to your site. What’s more, infographics can bolster such an exertion.
Infographics can easily transform lengthy and difficult information in a responsive presentation. Whether you are creating a PowerPoint presentation, a website or looking for an alternative to present business information, an Infographic can do this job for you. Infographics will become more popular as the internet gets more content. This makes it difficult to capture the interest of an audience with so many options. You need to provide convincing work which will create a respectful audience.
Creating attractive pieces of art in Infographics is the key. Though it does not need the technicality of design software or photoshop to make it happen.
High PR Video Submission Sites
High PR Press Release Sites
High PR Article Submission Sites
High PR Directory Submission Sites
Since the advent of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms, many people will have love/hate relationship with Google+. On one hand, you may not be a huge fan of Google+ platform because it’s just another social network to manage. On the other hand, Google tops in the search engine world. Any time you and your business can do something to get into the good books of Google.
Is Google+ worth your time?
In December 2014, Google+ ranked as the 3rd most popular social network in the world. Even today many of their users aren’t active. That doesn’t mean it’s not relevant, because the brand Google has so much power over your business to succeed online. Most importantly Google owns Google+ and hence it wants you to use the social network to expand your online presence.
Google has enticed content developers and business owners to use Google authorship as a way to stand out in search results. It encourages websites to use Rich Snippets & Structured Data.
There’s more to keep up with when it comes to Google, but no matter which platform you use, having a Google+ presence will boost your search engine rankings.
Here are the steps to get your Google+ presence up and running so as to increase your spot in search engine result pages or SERPs.
- Set up your profile – Creating your profile is the first step towards boosting your search rankings. It’s not just enough to create a personal profile but you should also aim to create a profile for your business.
- Complete your profile –This certainly takes some time and effort, because these profiles are extensive. Most importantly this profile will be used by all Google products, so it’s worth the effort. Fill in both your personal and business profiles as soon and complete in all respects. These pages will act as micro-sites for your company and help your presence online.
- Get active – Create segments or circles, add people who are relevant. You can create multiple circles (groups) viz. client circle, vendor circle, industry or vertical based circle. Explore communities that already exist in Google+. There are many active members in smaller Niche communities. By getting involved with these groups online could open up new doors for your business. Posting relevant content consistently on Google+ helps a lot. There is a far greater potential for your content published on Google+ to appear in search engine results.
- Add Google+ to Your Website – Google through its algorithms tries to understand whether the content you are publishing is relevant, has value and interesting. Add share this button to your website, so that your website visitors are able to share your posts on Google+.
Google’s Joan Stewart recommends that your participation on Google+ is part of what it considers when ranking your website in SERPs. He says, if you ignore Google+, then Google will ignore you.
Higher search engine rankings are essential to your inbound marketing success. As soon as you set up your Google+ profile, Google will start indexing your website and related pages.
1. How to steal your competitor’s backlinks
2. Types of Search Queries
3. What is digital marketing?
4. How Do Search Engines work?
5. What is Affiliate Marketing?
6. Link Building Strategies
7. Prioritizing your SEO Checklist
1. SEM Training in Chennai
2. Online digital marketing course in Vellore
3. Online digital marketing course in Chennai
Social Bookmarking may be very very important in search engine optimization, and it’s a nice traffic-boosting search engine optimization technique as a result of its straightforward, environment-friendly and classy. The concept behind social bookmarking is simple: submit hyperlinks on third social bookmarking websites to extend your website visitors and acquire an ongoing stream of latest readers and prospects.
List of High PR DoFollow Social Bookmarking Sites — 2018
|S.NO.||BOOKMARKING SITES||DOMAIN AUTHORITY||PAGE AUTHORITY|
Social Bookmarking Sites List 2018 without Registration:
|S.NO.||BOOKMARKING SITES||DOMAIN AUTHORITY||PAGE AUTHORITY|
All above sites have excellent PA and DA. Maximum of the above sites are trusted.
Check out our other related posts –
- Is Digital Marketing A Superb Profession
- How to get a job in SEO
- Must have WordPress Plugins
- High PR DoFollow Video Submission Sites
- Link Building Strategies
- Prioritizing your SEO Checklist
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
Link building is the most important part to achieve a high ranking website in search engines. It is also an important concept in search engine optimization.
Here I highlight the important factors in the area of link building:
- Make sure your site has something that other webmasters in your niche or vertical would be interested in linking to.
- Create content that people will be willing to link to, even if it is not directly easy to monetize. These links worthy pages will lift the authority and rankings of all pages on your site.
- Create content that legitimate webmasters interested in your topic would be interested in linking to.
- When possible, try to get your keywords in many of the links pointing to your pages. For e.g., if it is a digital marketing training niche, you can include the following keywords in your content – digital marketing training, online marketing course, digital marketing institute, Google analytics course, web analytics course, Google analytics, search engine optimization course, search engine optimization, web analytics, SMM etc.
- Register with, participate in, or trade links with topical hubs and related sites. Be in the discussion or at least be near the discussion.
- Look for places from which you can get high-quality free links (like local libraries or chambers of commerce).
- If you have some good internal content, try to get direct links to your inner pages.
- Produce articles and get them syndicated to more authoritative sites.
- Start an interesting and unique blog and write about your topics, products, news, and other sites in your community.
- Comment on other sites with useful relevant and valuable comments.
- Participate in forums to learn about what your potential consumers think is important. What questions do they frequently have? How do you solve those problems or pain points?
- Issue press releases with links to your site.
- Leave testimonials for people and products you really like. Oftentimes when the product owner or person posts the testimonials, they will include a link back to your site.
- Sponsor charities, blogs, or websites related to your site.
- Consider renting links if you are in an extremely competitive industry.
- Adult, gaming, credit, and pharmacy categories will likely require link rentals and/or build topical link networks.
- Mix your link text up. Adding words like buying or store to the keywords in your some of your link text can make it look like more natural linkage data and help you rank well for many targeted secondary phrases.
- Survey your vertical and related verticals. What ideas/tools/articles have become industry standard tools or well-cited information? What are ideas missing from the current market space that could also fill that niche?
If you have a large site, make sure you create legitimate reasons for people to want to reference more than just your homepage.
Other Related Posts:
- On-Page SEO Best Practices
- Must have WordPress Plugins
- Best Digital Marketing Blogs
In SEO world, press releases will provide you the best value and quality links. Direct value comes when the press release URL itself is in search engine ranking (SERPs). For example, a press release that arrives in the “News” section of a Google search can bring organic traffic to your website and increase your brand visibility. We are offering high PR Press release submission sites list 2018 to bring your business on top of Google SERPs.
According to their business and products, companies launch press releases.
List of High PR DoFollow Press Release Submission Sites (2018 Updated List) –
Related Posts: High PR Video Submission Sites
Check out our various press releases on Prlog.org –
- Demand for Specialist Expertise sees SKARtec Academy launch new Digital Marketing Courses
- SKARtec Digital Marketing Academy launches Certified Digital Marketing Specialist Course
- SKARtec launches Email Marketing course in Chennai
- SKARTEC Announces New Website Launch
- Advanced SEO Course in Chennai launched
When you’ve written content, you need to promote it and earn some readers. Finding readers is not always easy. There are many methods you can use to find a target audience. You will find help in this piece.
Content Marketing & Article Submission Sites
If you want to raise your chances of your article being found by searches, don’t make the mistake of publishing it in more than one place. Far better to publish it once, under a single URL, and linking to it with tags from other locations. This is because Google’s way of ranking pages in searches is based on the number and quality of links to a single page. The more times your page appears, the more places those links will accumulate, and the weaker your search results will be.
If you are not a very good writer then it would be best not to try to write your stories yourself. You should hire someone to do them for you so that you get all of the information you want to put across and you do not make yourself or your company look bad.
Start with an unforgettable title. Keep in mind that creating a title is like making a first impression. Starting strong will catch a reader’s attention and make him want to read further. Without a good title, your article might be passed by and never read, wasting your time and effort.
Put your articles on your site first, unless forbidden. By doing this, your website will gain the attention of the search engines and you will rank more highly. Get the article indexed by the search engines on your site first and then send your articles out into the world to attract more customers.
Informative articles can boost your business. These articles should be relevant to your business and show you as a valid expert in the niche, thereby creating trust with visitors. These articles add great, original content to a site and its uniqueness will create higher rankings within search results.
Whenever you post a new article, be sure that it contains pertinent links to some of your other articles. By doing this, you will get more of your articles read and give your product or service more exposure. This sort of self-promotion is one of the main advantages of article marketing.
Marketing your articles via the web takes a lot of creativity. Remember that the idea isn’t only to write quality content, you also want to write very compelling content. If you cannot hold the interest of your readership, then you will not have a readership and thus no visitors to your website.
Make your articles relevant to a large number of people. Specialized subjects may be interesting to some, but most people won’t read past the first sentence if it isn’t something that they are interested in or passionate about. Think in terms of generalization when it comes to how you write your articles.
Research on the subject you wish to write about before you get started. The more informed you are in advance, the better your article will sound. You will be able to show your knowledge, and writing your articles will be an easy endeavor. Readers prefer content that is intelligent and easy to read.
Make sure that you realize that not ever article you right is going to be approved. This is important because you do not want to get your hopes up. Just do your best on writing the article. Make sure you have checked spelling and grammar, and take your time on it.
The larger your article marketing audience, the more exposure you will receive and the more likely you are of being successful. Of course, this is not the same thing as targeting an entire population with no rhyme or reason. A thousand interested people are worth much more than millions who don’t care. Don’t neglect the target audience you’ve chosen.
Keep your links going to your original article, not to your main blog. If your articles all point to different sections of your blog, you will show the search engines the range of content that you have covered. Have your blogs use the title of the post as the permalinks.
Look into what other writers in your niche are writing about. Look for things that have been overdone, and the areas that still need to be covered in your niche. Build from their ideas.
Be sure not to limit your directory submissions. Try submitting articles to many kinds of directories. When you submit to more directories, you are increasing the number of people your article is exposed to, and you will gain even more backlinks to your main site.
Make sure that your article is actually talking about the keywords you have chosen and the article title that you picked. A reader who clicks on a link just to find a random article about hair loss that has been peppered with keywords about health insurance is not going to be happy. The search engines will eventually notice as well.
If your company provides products or services to other companies, your article marketing efforts can be combined with your customer relations efforts by including some of your customer’s “success” stories in your article. There is also the opportunity for your customer to reciprocate by including your company story in the articles that they distribute for publication.
When using article marketing you want to make sure to offer a wide range of articles. The more varieties you offer the more likely it is that you will pop up in a search result rather than someone else. In the same breath don’t replace quality with quantity because you’ll sacrifice dependability.
When writing an article marketing piece where you need approval for the content, scheduling an interview with the company owner or manager can take longer than anticipated and you risk missing a publication deadline. In that case, ask permission to conduct the interview first. Then research information on the company’s website. Use that material to compose the article. You can then get approval or edits quickly and easily by phone or email.
As you can see, once the article is written, there is still much to do to attract readers. It can be easier than you think when you know how to do it the right way. Use the tips in the article above, and you will find more readers coming to your site.
Once you have written your articles, you can go to the below directories and submit them. I have also included a few blogs & web 2.0 as you can also post your articles here.
Below are the list of High PR DoFollow Article Submission Sites :
|S No||Article Submission Sites ||PA||DA||Moz Rank||Alexa Rank|
- High PR Infographic Submission Sites
- High PR Video Submission Sites
- High PR Press Release Submission Sites
- SEO Tips To Put your Site in Higher Rankings
- Types of Search Queries