Submission of website link into reputed high PR directory submission sites and internet directories is termed as Directory Submission. In the process of directory submission, the URL, Title, Description and other information on the website is submitted.
Directory submission refers to the procedure of addition our website to a web directory. The fees for doing directory submission for a website primarily depend on the number of directories that offer paid services and some others are free.
Impact of directory submission on search engine rankings
Occupying several links to your websites is like signboards on the road. The more the links mean more chances to get top ranking in search engines.
Links to our websites serve as the traveling lane to our website. Directory submission is a method to create such links to make our occurrence felt throughout the web.
Submitting links to directories provide guidelines for the search engine spiders. The more often they see a link the more chances of crawling our site.
The more amount of time a search engine visits our site from exterior references the more that ranking they will give, considering our website is very essential.
Directory submissions are the most practical form of link building. This is the reason why Search Engine Optimization Specialists prefer it as an easy way to create backlinks.
What to look for in a directory submission service?
Timing of Submission: The directory submission shouldn’t occur in a single day, except it is for a well-known website. Few newer websites that are less than one year old, it is suggested to submit gradually. A good quality directory submission service should endow with us an option to submit slowly for the best results.
Submission should be SEO Friendly: We should make sure that the directories in which our websites are submitted are Search Engine Optimization friendly. The listed directories have to be working and should not have any broken links. Directories should be better and old.
Quality vs. Quantity: At present, the web is swamped with directories that have never approved a single listing in years. Make sure your submission service is providing a tracking service so that we can how the submitted listings are really getting approved.
Manual vs. Automated: Directory submission should be a manual process. We should not go for computerized and automatic submissions, as they will basically submit our websites to their own network of poor directories.
Types of Directory Submission Sites
- Free directory submission
- Reciprocal regular web directory listing
- Paid directory submission
- Automatic directory submission
- Manual directory submission
- Nofollow directory submission
- Dofollow directory submission
- Niche directory submission
Advantages of Directory Submission
- Your website will start ranking at the top of search engine result pages.
- Boosts the Alexa ranking of your website.
- You will obtain incoming web links from the internet directory sites.
- Your website’s domain authority (DA) will certainly get increased.
- Pages, as well as posts, will get easily indexed by search engines.
- It increases the popularity of your website.
- Get high-quality backlinks from directory submission sites.
- Increases website traffic.
Below is a List of 500+ High PR Directory Submission Sites. Boost your website ranking by submitting your website in these directories! These links are checked and working fine as on 25-01-2020.