Detailed Breakup of the SMM Training Program
At the end of each lecture – a practical task
Let’s talk about social media and the SMM Manager’s competencies. We will teach you how to create SMM strategies, analyze the current state of the community, set goals, analyze the activity of competitors, and search for your target audience.
Lesson 1. What is SMM and who is an SMM specialist?
- Why SMM marketing is needed.
- How to upgrade the key skills of an SMM analyst.
- The qualities that an SMM specialist should possess.
Lesson 2. Auditing the current community and defining goals.
- Why the strategy is needed.
- Useful audit services.
- Key metrics.
- Goals of maintaining social networks.
Lesson 3. Analysis of the competitive environment.
- Preparing for an audit.
- Services for analyzing competitors.
- Conclusions and adjustment of the strategy.
Lesson 4. Analysis of the target audience of the project.
- Key indicators: data collection.
- Segmentation of the target audience.
- Portrait drawing and practical application.
Lesson 5. Promotion on Facebook.
- The specifics of the site.
- Working with business pages, groups, and personal pages.
- How to attract subscribers.
- The algorithm of operation of the FB smart feed: posting to attract traffic.
Lesson 6. Promotion In Instagram.
- Myths about Instagram. Content types and formats.
- The secrets of Instagram.
- Paid and free promotion methods.
Lesson 7. Advancement on Facebook.
- The audience of the social network.
- Formats for maintaining a social network.
- Capacities of the site.
- Typical errors in the promotion.
- Useful service.
Lesson 8. Creating text content for social networks.
- The texts for the posts.
- Texts for ads.
- Adapting the text for each social network.
- Selling, informational, news, and entertainment posts.
- Content plan.
Lesson 9. Basic designs: creating creatives.
- Where to search for images: services and photo banks.
- The creation of layouts.
- The composition and transmission of ideas through creativity.
- Services for the creation of Express creatives.
Lesson 10. Creating stories: design, animation, and construction programs.
- Trending stories 2020.
- Stories for your personal brand and business.
- Useful services for creating static and dynamic stories.
Lesson 11. Targeted advertising on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
- The Structure Of The Facebook Ads Manager.
- Launch Instagram & Facebook ads via the Facebook advertising dashboard and in the Instagram app.
- Campaign objective.
- Optimizing ads for social network formats.
- Working with campaign statistics and tracking performance.
Lesson 12. Retargeting and parsing of the audience in social networks.
- What is retargeting and parsing?
- Dynamic retargeting. Installing a pixel.
- Services for parsing of the audience.
Lesson 13. Guest publications.
- Features of texts for guest lines.
- Siding platforms for selecting ad platforms.
- How to work with community administrators.
Lesson 14. Community management, or how to communicate with your audience.
- The role of community management in business.
- Basic mechanics of engagement.
- Ways to attract an audience.
- Brand reputation management.
Lesson 15. Creating a social media marketing plan.
- Budget forecasting and optimization.
- The difference between a media plan and a content plan.
- Filling out the media plan.
- What is included in the estimate?
- KPIs and tracking the effectiveness of running a community.
Lesson 16. SMM on freelancing: how to find your first customers.
- Ways to find customers.
- Features of creating a portfolio.
- The creation of a personal account of the contractor.
- Nuances of negotiations.
- The freelancer’s area of responsibility.
- Pitfalls when drawing up a contract for the provision of SMM services.
Lesson 17. Analysis of errors and answers to questions.