Best Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
Our digital marketing course syllabus provides an intensive, collaborative learning experience, designed to help you enhance your professional skills and accelerate your career growth. Led by a digital marketing professional with expertise in all verticals, you will learn cutting-edge concepts and techniques and then apply them immediately, ensuring you have the skills, experience, and confidence to succeed. SKARTEC provides you with the latest and updated digital marketing course contents, at all times!
Delivered in an engaging, interactive and straightforward way. This is the best digital marketing course syllabus available.
- Delivery Methodology: Live, Interactive, Online; Direct to Device & Classroom Sessions
- Duration: 8 weeks; 2 hours per day, Monday to Saturday
- Schedule: Online (7:30 to 9:30 AM) & (8:00 to 10:00 PM)
- Schedule: Offline (11:00 to 1:00 PM) & (4:30 to 6:30 PM)
- Investment: INR 25,000 all inclusive (Mode of payment: Cash, Cheque, Online Transfer, PayTM)
- Pioneers in Digital Marketing Training. SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy has trained 50+ students in the Digital Marketing Domain
- A mix of lectures, case discussions and assignments for holistic learning
- Hands on experience through project implementation
- A curated list of online resources, guides and websites
- The digital marketing course syllabus is reviewed by regularly and updated basis latest trends
- Course Certificate from SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy
Training Program For Marketing, Advertising, Product Management, Sales and Business Development Professionals, Businessmen, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Corporate
- Graduates from any stream (B.Com., B.A., B.Sc., Engineering, MBA etc.)
- Digital marketing professionals desiring to enhance their knowledge
- Marketing professionals wanting to add digital marketing to their skills portfolio
- Entrepreneurs using digital marketing to improve their business performance
- Sales/Business Development professionals wanting to branch out into the digital marketing domain
- Business owners who want to capitalize on the opportunities in the digital marketing domain
Before you can begin promoting any business, there are some fundamental digital marketing and advertising principles that you want to understand. We will demonstrate the ability to apply digital marketing concepts throughout the advertising function in any business enterprise. You will understand how to harness the power of online advertising as a core driver of the marketing strategy for any company.
- What is digital marketing?
- Why is digital marketing important or a necessity today?
- Internet users by country & current trends
- The scope of digital marketing in India
- Types of digital marketing
- Common digital marketing strategies
- Role of digital marketing in the advertising world
- Difference between Digital Marketing and Traditional marketing
- The online marketing mix
- International Online Marketing
- Challenges in international online marketing
- Illustrate the best practices for designing a website
- Estimate the importance of a website’s user interface (UI) & user experience (UX)
- Website design, content development basis your target audience
- How to assess your target audience using Personas.
- The Persona development process
- Optimize the website according to the user’s need
- Examine how your website design can increase sales
We’ll equip you with the core understanding, technical know-how and insights to construct and implement a Search Engine Strategy that dramatically improves any website ranking and ranking with the most popular search engines. You will also get to comprehend the different SEO Tools available as well as multiple link building strategies.
- Understanding search engines
- Types of search
- Challenges faced by website owners
- How search engines operate
- Page relevance and ranking
- Important Google Algorithmic Updates
- What is SEO & Why do we need it
- Important SEO elements or factors in a web page
- What is On-Page & Off-Page SEO
- Ways to increase page speed
- What is a keyword?
- Why do you need keywords?
- Type of keywords
- Keyword density
- Keyword research using Google Keyword Planner
- Competitor Keyword research
- Semantic Keyword Research
- Get search volume data and trends
- Other tools for keyword research
- On-Page SEO – In-depth learning
- Optimizing website content for searcher intent
- Factors affecting on-page optimization
- Off-Page SEO – In-depth learning
- Types of backlinks
- Techniques of off-page optimization
- Limitations of SEO
- What is black hat SEO?
- Why should you not do black hat SEO?
- Understanding various black hat tools
- Complete Website SEO audit
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages(SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. SEM may incorporate search engine optimization (SEO), which adjusts or rewrites website content and site architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance pay per click (PPC) listings. – Wikipedia
- Define SEM and understand its usage
- Understand Google AdWords and how it works
- Understand keyword match types
- Explore ways for creating an effective ad copy
- How Ad Auction & Bidding affects Ad position
- Keyword match types
- Keyword research process
- Steps to implement a Google AdWords campaign
- Types of Bidding
- Using Ad Extensions
- All modules as in our Google Ads Training
Google display network is all about using the power of Google outside of the research engine. What does this mean? This means that by using the Google Adwords campaign console, you can target sites based on keywords in their content or themes and/or place advertisements by site names. GDN is a network of websites that run Google ads. GDN sites comprise of YouTube, Gmail and more than a thousand Google partners which include all AdSense and DoubleClick Ad Exchange associate websites which allow display and text ads on their website pages.
- Define display advertising
- An objective of a display ad
- Types of banner ads
- Common ways of targeting ads
- Sizes of banner ads
- Various Ad formats
- Making banner ads effective
- Banner Ad design tips
You’ll learn how to architect the perfect promotional calendar, and how to use automated email marketing to literally “sell while you sleep.” By the time you finish this module, you’ll be able to effectively monetize any email list, while simultaneously increasing engagement with your subscribers.
- Understanding the benefits of e-mail marketing
- Explore permission marketing and spamming
- Identify technical requirements for e-mail marketing
- Learn how to increase open and CTR
- Follow steps for designing an effective email campaign
- MailChimp & how we use it for email marketing
- How to create Opt-in forms?
- Learn how to create email lists
You will also learn about website conversion rate and usability. You’ll learn how to architect a “conversion funnel” that gives businesses exactly what they want: MORE customers, that is MORE valuable, all while spending LESS to acquire them and much more. Learn the 4 L’s of the lead generation process.
- What is lead generation?
- Lead generation model
- Why do you need lead generation?
- What are the sales funnels?
- Mapping lead generation to your funnel
- Steps to create a successful lead generation strategy
- The mechanics of lead generation
- Lead generation strategies
- Inbound marketing
- Content marketing strategies
- How to optimize your SEO for lead generation?
Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation across marketing funnel, product development, sales segments, and other areas of the business to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business.
- What is growth hacking?
- Lean marketing funnel
- Setting up analytics
- Ways of inbound marketing
- Be an expert in email marketing
- Using Paid channels & Retargeting
- Building viral mechanisms
- Activating your audience
- Influencers & Advocates
- Keeping your customers happy
You will understand how to engage with your customers across a wide range of social media platforms. We will also give you the techniques and tools to harness the opportunities provided by best practice social media marketing. You will also learn how to implement the full range of advertising and social features in order to build and sustain relationships with customers.
We will give you the essential skills to plan, run and manage an effective online advertising campaign using Facebook Marketing, Video Marketing with YouTube, Twitter Marketing, and LinkedIn Marketing. You will learn how to effectively target and retarget ready to buy customers to achieve demonstrable ROI.
We will provide you with a solid understanding of the rapid evolution of the video and mobile marketing landscape. Focusing on cutting-edge case studies, you will gain knowledge of the strategies and technologies of best practice video and mobile marketing.
- Benefits of YouTube
- Tips to make your YouTube channel successful
- Work out what you want to achieve
- Killer Strategies
- Strategies for improved conversions
- Advertising on YouTube
- YouTube SEO
- Free Premium Video Marketing Software
- Checklist for a successful video campaign
- Video Promotion Methods
WordPress is the largest self-hosted blogging tool and is used on millions of sites worldwide. Many famous blogs, news outlets, music sites, Fortune 500 companies, and celebrities are using WordPress. In 10 hours, you will build your own e-commerce website. We guarantee you can build any website of your own. Many of our students have developed and are ranking their own websites which makes us proud.
- What is WordPress?
- Exploring WordPress Dashboard & Settings
- WordPress Posts v/s Pages
- What are WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Selecting the best WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Creating a custom menu
- WordPress security
- Build an E-Commerce Website
- Complete WordPress Security
- WordPress Website SEO
- WordPress Themes Marketplaces
- Buying the best Domain & Hosting
- Limited domain access to do practicals
Reputation management refers to the influencing and controlling of an individual’s or group’s reputation. Originally a public relations term, the growth of the internet and social media, along with reputation management companies, have made search results in a core part of an individual’s or group’s reputation. Online reputation management, sometimes abbreviated as ORM, focuses on the management of product and service search website results. Ethical grey areas include mug shot removal sites, astroturfing review sites, censoring negative complaints, and using search engine optimization tactics to influence results.
With extensive developments in this field of public relations, in sync with the growth of the internet and social media, along with the advent of reputation management companies, the overall outlook of search results has become an integral part of what defines “reputation” and subsequent to all these developments, reputation management now exists under two spheres: online and off-line reputation management.
Online reputation management focuses on the management of product and service search results within the digital space. A variety of electronic markets and online communities like e-Bay, Amazon, and Alibaba have ORM systems built in and using effective control nodes these can minimize the threat and protect systems from possible misuses and abuses by malicious nodes in decentralized overlay networks. — Wikipedia
- What is online reputation management?
- Why is ORM required?
- Managing your online reputation
- Tools for monitoring
- Ways to maintain your online reputation
- Case study
Google Analytics gives you the digital analytics tools you need to analyze data from all touch-points in one place, for a deeper understanding of the customer experience. This module enables you to fully measure, monitor and optimize your digital marketing activities.
- Online objectives
- What does Google Analytics track?
- Components of Google Analytics
- Account set-up
- Analytics code
- Audience and dashboard
- Understanding dimensions & metrics
- Traffic sources
- Bounce rate
- Reporting and real-time reporting
This module provides a structured approach for bringing all the strands of the Certified Digital Marketing Specialist Program, to create a coherent digital marketing plan.
- Ethical issues with the internet
- What is a digital marketing campaign?
- Creating successful digital marketing campaigns
- How to make an Internet marketing plan
- Digital Marketing Strategy with a case study
- Secret Formula For Profits
Get Access To The Best Digital Marketing Course Syllabus From Anywhere In India
Fresh Graduates, Marketing Professionals, Businessmen & Entrepreneurs from Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Noida, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Indore, Lucknow, Rohini, Surat, Navi Mumbai, South Delhi, Vijayawada, Nashik, Andheri, Bhubaneshwar, Laxmi Nagar, Ghaziabad, Pitampura, Patna, Dehradun, Vadodara, Raipur, Bhopal, Udaipur, Janakpuri, Dwaraka, Guwahati, Vizag, Kerala, Kanpur, Ludhiana etc. are welcome to join our online digital marketing courses.