I am fully satisfied with this institute. I've already done some technical courses in Chennai, but those institutes usually hire temporary staffs to cover the topics and it is very difficult to study the subject. But here it is only one person who does all the teaching, who has lots of knowledge and updates about the latest digital marketing techniques. The course content and the teaching is very helpful to me in gaining Online marketing skillsets. For anyone who decides to study Digital Marketing Course, SKARTEC ACADEMY is the right place.
I signed up for the 8-week intensive Digital Marketing course - after going to many institutes attending multiple demo sessions. I was blown away by the amount of content covered but also the way it was presented. The trainer is amazing and the course did not disappoint. Non-stop fun and energy, an incredible amount of content provided, loads of tips and resources and wonderful supportive environment. I'll admit it was a challenge processing it all and the pace was pretty full on, but Suresh just knew when to break up the pace. Their teaching style is lively, engaging, rich and really focused so I always felt like I was getting even more value for my investment and 'spot on' information about latest trends, resources, and videos I could go back to when I needed a refresher. Loved the course and feel so much more prepared to champion digital marketing and insights and to bring this learning to my team and organisation. Thank you SKARTEC!
The teaching pedagogy in SKARTEC Academy is a combination of theory, case studies and real-time fabrication of ads and digital content will put your thoughts into action. A versatile curriculum which widely covers all the aspects of digital marketing viz.SEO, SEM/PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, WordPress etc. I can strongly say this is not just an institution which provides training to aspirants, but it also helps the aspirants to kick-start their careers. Last but not least you might find many different digital marketing training institutions in Chennai, but you may not find a Trainer, Mentor, and a philosopher like Mr. Suresh Kalyanasundaram. They provide training from their homely atmosphere, but if you look for material comforts, you lose out on Quality training. I would highly recommend this training center to all digital marketing aspirants.
Skartec Academy, Digital Marketing course in Chennai is all about one man show by Mr.Suresh, a digital marketing expert with over 25 years of industry experience. While inquiring about various online marketing courses in Chennai, it took just five minutes (of discussion with Suresh) for me to make up my mind and decide to join his course at Skartec. Now, having completed the course, I can confidently say that I have made the right choice and it is worth all the money that I’ve spent on this course. The Course content was quite comprehensive. Almost all the latest updates were included in the subject matter which helped both the career oriented professionals and business personalities, to stay relevant with what is currently happening in the digital marketing world. Suresh was a thorough professional with a clear focus on quality in teaching. His efficient and effective training methods ensured that all his students get a clear understanding of what is needed to succeed in dynamic online digital marketing environment. Having rich experience in Digital Marketing and Sales domain, the trainer was able to explain the subject matter with industry examples. Also, he utilized his sound knowledge and immense experience to clear any doubts, the trainers had on different subject matters. To put in a simple terms, Mr. Suresh was a very committed and passionate professional. Personally I attended 75% of the course offline (classroom sessions) and remaining 25% of the course online. I’ve to admit that the online sessions were as effective as offline sessions, and the trainer had taken enough measures to ensure that the quality wasn’t compromised while attending online sessions. I shall 100% recommend this course for someone who wants to pursue this course.
Excellent study material, where contents are tailored to fit one, perfectly in the attire of Digital Marketing Course!
There have been many tutors who have taught subjects.. Suresh, just not went one step ahead, but many!!!
He understands the content & interest of his students, & ensures the key result is the right end product which paves way for their career growth.
A man who have chose the field of digital marketing, not as a choice, but as a passion & worked towards what he is today!