1. Introduction: These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept or disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. License to use the website: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the website's intellectual property rights and material. All these intellectual property rights are reserved, subject to the license below. Subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions, you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your personal use. You are not permitted to:
- Republish material from this website;
- Republish material from this website on another website;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from this website;
- Show any material from this website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit, or otherwise alter any material on this website; or
- Redistribute any material from this website except for content explicitly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- If we find any website copying our contents without our permission, we will file a complaint with Google and ensure that your website is permanently de-indexed from Google's database.
3. Acceptable use: You must not use our website in any manner that is illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or concerning any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; or in any way that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use our website to copy, store, transmit, host, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is affiliated with any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software whatsoever. Without our prior express written consent, you must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting on or concerning our website. You must not use our website to send or transmit unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any objective related to marketing without our prior express written consent.
4. Restricted access: Access to particular areas of our website is restricted. At our discretion, we reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website or our entire website. Should we provide you with a user id and password to enable you access to restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that your user id and password are kept confidential. At our discretion, we may disable your user id and password without notice or justification.
5. Installment payments (fees): If you are paying your fee in installments, kindly make sure that you submit the fees on the promised date. If you fail to make the payment on the promised date, your classes will be suspended, or we will be forced to cancel the admission. The first installment has to be paid on the day of joining, and the second installment has to be paid precisely a month later.
6. No Fee Refunds / No Fee Transfer Policy: We have a “no fee refunds” and “no fee transfers” policy. Any refunds will be at the sole discretion of the owners of SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy, Chennai.
7. Warranties: While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website (excluding user content) is correct, we do not guarantee its correctness or completeness. Do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. We exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website, including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and the use of reasonable care and skill.
8. Discounts & promotions: Discounts may be offered on the lump sum amount. If a student withdraws their admission, the total paid dues will be non-refundable or adjustable. SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy, Chennai reserves the right to remove, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time. Any cancellation is possible before the start of Module No. 2.
9. Limitation of liability: Nothing in these terms and conditions or elsewhere on our website shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the appropriate law. Subject to this, our liability to you concerning the use of our website or under or in association with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, shall be limited as follows: To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
We shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or special loss or damage;
We shall not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, reputation, data, information, or goodwill;
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurring out of any event or events that are beyond our reasonable control;
Our maximum liability concerning any event or series of related events shall be limited to Rs.1 (Indian Rupees)
The fees paid to SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy are “ONLY” for the digital marketing course or training program. We will provide any doubt clearance regarding the training or course even after completion of the course.
We will “NOT” provide you with any technical support to run your business nor your client's businesses. You are only paying us for the training program and not for strategy sessions for your client's businesses.
Anything extra will be chargeable on a case-to-case basis. No claims regarding this will be acceptable by SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy nor the owners.
10. Indemnity: You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers, incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any condition of these terms and conditions.
11. Breaches of these terms and conditions: Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem suitable to deal with the breach, including prohibiting you from accessing the website, suspending your access to the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and bringing court proceedings against you.
12. Variation: We may revise these terms and conditions on occasion. Such revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. To ensure you are familiar with the current version, please check this page regularly.
13. Assignment: We may transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. We do not permit you to transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
14. Severability: If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue in effect. If any unlawful and unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part shall be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision shall continue in effect.
15. Exclusion of third party rights: These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in connection to these terms and conditions is not to be subject to the consent of any third party whatsoever.
17. Law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed per applicable law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed per the laws of the Republic of India. Subject to arbitration, the courts at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction concerning any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
Suppose any dispute arises between SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy and You in connection with or arising out of the validity, interpretation, implementation, or alleged breach of any provision of the Terms & Conditions. In that case, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration following the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force. The arbitration shall be conducted by one (1) arbitrator mutually appointed by the Company and You. The seat of arbitration shall be Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The arbitration proceedings' language and all written decisions and correspondence related to the arbitration shall be English.
18. Training validation: If you cannot start your training within 45 days of issuance of your training schedule, your admission will be terminated. Or suppose you cannot finish your training in a given duration of training on our website, i.e., Two months. In that case, your admission will be terminated, and we will not be responsible for providing any training classes, free materials, support, etc.
19. Freebies/ bonus tools, themes, plugins, eBooks, etc.: SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy provides free limited domain and hosting to practice web development. No misuse or backlinking activity is permitted. We will provide complete practical sessions, and these have to be completed as per the instructions provided and. All students are requested to write down the notes provided to them. We will not share our course materials with any of you as we are afraid they will fall into wrong hands and can be misused.
All risks are to be borne by the user, and SKARTEC Digital Marketing Academy does not vouch for the guarantee of any of the applications you intend to use.